Hands of Grace Animal Massage and Bodywork take the health and safety of our pet parents very seriously. That is why I wanted to take the time to let you know of some safety measures I have in place. After reading this, if you still have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out!
1. I only schedule two massage appointments per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. This allows me time to adequately sanitize my massage table, sanitize things the previous client touched (pen, clip board, iPad, etc.), and to change my clothes.
2. I can send all of the paperwork I need from you via email for you to fill out ahead of time and I am set up to take electronic payment.
3. I can have a "no-contact" appointment if desired. When I come to your home you may have your dog already in the room you wish me to perform the massage in. I can come and go without interacting with you indoors, we can have our conversation outside before and after the massage.
4. There have been some concerns about pets carrying the virus on their bodies. I feel this risk is very small, but I do have some pet-safe disinfectant wipes that I can use to wipe down your dog after the massage.
5. I am willing to wear a face mask while in your home.
Leave a Reply.
Jennifer is the owner of Hands of Grace Animal Massage and Bodywork.